Saturday, August 2, 2008

Harry Potter, The Chosen One.

Have you seen the new teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

Oh my sweet Jesus. It looks amazing. I am seriously squeeing and clapping my hands together like an eight-year old.

Tom Riddle is all I could ever hope for. He's scary and just emotionless. Young!Dumbledore is looking pretty fetching in that suit. I'm kind of pissed that there's no Hermione in the teaser! She's my favourite character so it's just bloody ridiculous in my (biased) opinion.

Also, on a kind of unrelated note, I am a total Harry/Hermione shipper. I know I'm in the minority but, I don't care. I just can't see how Ron/Hermione could ever work!

"Did I know that I had just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No..."

OMG asdfghjkl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really lost the plot after the 5th book, though I did love them. But the films just never did it for me...the new trailer looks pretty intense though I must admit.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou! it's nice to know not everybody is judgmental.

(And by the way you're not boring. I totally relate with the being born in the wrong place at the wrong time too)